ApplicationInformation and Instructions
- Provide complete information on application (submitted online)
- Two references (submitted online)
- Copy of your most recent personal (independent status) or family (dependent status) federal tax return (1040) (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you do not have a copy of your most recent income tax return, you may call 1-800-TAX-1040 to request an income tax summary.
Have your 2 references (one faculty, one faculty/advisor/supervisor) go to the Recommendations link (menu above) to submit their letters. Your letters of recommendation may include your assessment of the student’s ability to:
- Think analytically
- Conduct research
- Be responsible and mindful
- Communicate (verbal/written)
- Take initiative and work independently
- Succeed at the graduate level
- Manage multiple academic and extracurricular commitments
- Contribute to a collaborative learning community like the McNair Scholars Program.
Early Decision Application Deadline: October 27, 2023.
Standard Application Deadline: November 27, 2023
Note: Missing or incomplete information will delay the processing of your application.