ApplicationInformation and Instructions
- Provide complete information on application (submitted online)
- Two references (submitted online)
- Copy of your most recent personal (independent status) or family (dependent status) federal tax return (1040) (emailed to email@example.com)
- If you do not have a copy of your most recent income tax return, you may call 1-800-TAX-1040 to request an income tax summary.
Have your (2) references go to the Recommendations link (menu above) to submit their letters. Your letters of recommendation may include your assessment of the student’s ability to:
- Think analytically
- Conduct research
- Be responsible and mindful
- Communicate (verbal/written)
- Take initiative and work independently
- Succeed at the graduate level
- Manage multiple academic and extracurricular commitments
- Contribute to a collaborative learning community like the McNair Scholars Program.
Early Decision Application Deadline: January 15th, 2023.
Standard Application Deadline: February 28th, 2023
Extended Deadline: April 3rd, 2023: We would like to have received all applications by Monday, April 3rd, 2023. Please keep in mind that this is the extended deadline, meaning each application will be reviewed upon being received until all open spots are filled. Therefore, we would like students to know it is in their best interest to try and submit the application as early as possible.
Note: Missing or incomplete information will delay the processing of your application.